More than a third of all men suffer from premature ejaculation, and the rest of men experience early ejaculation periodically. Many men do not address specialists and do not discuss the current situation with anyone (even with a sexual partner), considering it shameful. However, if you ignore such a problem, you may have devastating consequences. The first step to solving the problem of how to prolong ejaculation is to find out what causes a man to come quick.
In the article:
- Why man ejaculates quickly?
- How to stop premature ejaculation?
- Duration of sexual intercourse: what do you need to know about early ejaculation?
Why man ejaculates quickly?
Premature ejaculation causes are numerous:
- Increased sensitivity of the penis – a frequent justified reason of premature ejaculation;
- The cause of early ejaculation may be a long abstinence from intimate contacts. If a man did not masturbate during an interruption, coitus may result in premature ejaculation;
- Another reason why man ejaculates quickly is a sexual overexcitation;
- Psychological factors: depression, feelings of fear and guilt, anxiety. Stress, personal and business problems, lack of confidence in sexual abilities – the most common premature ejaculation causes;
- Lack of communication with a partner, unsettled conflicts, affected feelings;
- Early ejaculation often occurs in an unusual situation or with a new partner;
- Masturbation in early childhood;
- Lack of experience (usual in adolescence) or too early sexual experience;
- Failures in the past: a syndrome of expectation of failure – a man dwells on his previous failures in sex;
- Premature ejaculation can be caused by diseases of the reproductive system (prostatitis, vesiculitis, urethritis, etc.), spine traumas, other factors (alcoholism, hormonal disruptions, medications).